1. Unitedhealth Group — UnitedHealth Group Inc. is an American diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide. They provide services through UnitedHealthcare and Optum Health. The large health care company is based in Minnesota and is No. 14 on Fortune 500.
- UnitedHealth Group is named World’s Most Admired Company in the Insurance and Managed Care sector for six consecutive years by Fortune.
- UnitedHealth Group is ranked No. 1 in the health sector for Innovation on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for seven consecutive years.
- UnitedHealth Group has remained on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and Dow Jones North America Index annually since 1999.
- UnitedHealth Group is named a 2016 Top 100 Military Friendly Employer and 2016 Military Spouse Friendly Employer by Victory Media.
- UnitedHealth Group is a Member of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
UnitedHealth Group serve clients and consumers through two distinct platforms:
- UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services.
- Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services.
Click next to continue learning about the top 25 health insurance companies in the U.S.
Get more news like this
Subscribe to All Health News email updates and get only the best health news in your inbox.