Why not, try Mother-nature first for COVID-19 Coronavirus infection treatment with herbs? Most herbal plants are very effective in the treatment of various health conditions with little to no side effect, unlike pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines designed to get you hooked.
We recently came across a very helpful write-up by Stephen Buhner titled “HERBAL TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS“, who is considered a leading expert in the herbal community regarding herbal protocols involving viruses and bacteria.
Many of Stephen’s herbal considerations in this health article also correlates with the suggestions made recently by the Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine on Coronavirus symptoms treatment using traditional Chinese medicine.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a type of common virus that infects humans, typically leading to an upper respiratory infection. The virus is said to be spread primarily through droplets from coughing and sneezing. The illness caused by most coronaviruses usually lasts a short time and is characterized by runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is said to be an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus in 2019 that has been code-named SARS-CoV-2.
Now, let’s move-on to the herbal healing plants mother-nature has blessed us with. Herbal medicines should be the first source of remedy for anyone having Coronavirus flu-like symptoms!
COVID-19 Coronavirus Infection Treatment With Herbs
Moving forward, here are the top Covid-19 coronavirus symptoms treatment with herbs to consider in your fight against the newly created virus–that seems to thrive on fear, and likely used to push questionable vaccines designed to replace our body’s natural immune function:
1) Plants specifically antiviral for the SARS-group of viruses – Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese skullcap root), Glycyrrhiza spp (licorice root), Forsythia suspensa (the fruit), Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle).
2) Block viral attachment to ACE-2 linkages – Specific for this are: Glycyrrhiza spp (licorice), Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese skullcap root), Sambucus spp (elder), Aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut), Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed root), and cinnamon.
3) Upregulate and protect ACE-2 expression, increase its activity (especially in the aged) – Pueria spp (kudzu), Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan shen), and Ginkgo biloba, Crataegus spp (hawthorn) and Pueraria spp (kudzu).
4) Modulate cytokine responses – Angelica sinensis (dong quai), Astragalus, Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed), Cordyceps, Pueraria (kudzu), and Eupatorium perfoliatum (boneset),
5) Protect lung cells from hypoxia (Rhodiola).
6) Protect the cilia (Cordyceps, olive oil and leaf, any berberine- containing plants (Oregon grape root, goldenseal, barberry), and Bidens pilosa).
7) Reduce autoimmunity and increase healthy immune function (Rhodiola, Astragalus, Cordyceps).
8) Protect endothelial cells (Polygonum cuspidatum – Japanese knotweed root.
9) Protect spleen and lymph system- Ceanothus spp (red root), Bidens pilosa. (you could also consider cleavers or chickweed).
10) Stimulate DC maturation (Cordyceps spp) and increase T cell counts [Glycyrrhiza spp (licorice), Ceanothus (red root), Sambucus spp (elder), and zinc].
Some other mentioned herbal plants found active against SARS-group Coronaviruses, are:
Artemisia annua, Cassia tora, Cibotium barometz, Dioscorea batatas, Eucalyptus spp, Gentiana scabra, Linera aggregate, Lonicera japonica, Panax ginseng, Polygonum multiflorum, Taxillus chinensis, Pyrrosia lingua, and Rheum officinale.
You can read more about Stephen Harrod Buhner’s full publication (PDF) on the herbal treatment for coronavirus infection.
Stephen Harrod Buhner is the award-winning author of twenty-one books on herbal medicine, depth understanding of Gaian functioning and plant ecology, and the nature of meaning in language.https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/about/
Kudos to Stephen Buhner for his research and herbal plants/roots suggestions for Covid-19 Coronavirus infection treatments. Many of these are medicinal herbs known since ancient times for their powerful healing properties.
Information in this AllHealth.News article was gathered from multiple sources providing life-saving info on herbal plants showing strong potential for the treatment of COVID-19 Coronavirus symptoms. If you find this article useful, endeavor to share it with friends/family on your social networks!
Get more news like this
Subscribe to All Health News email updates and get only the best health news in your inbox.