Health topics on AllHealth.news – Why is Physical Activity & Fitness So Important?
Physical activity is essential to help prevent and reduce risks of many diseases and improve physical and mental health. This explains why fitness is very important.
Research from the American Journal of Preventative Medicine, indicates that, regular physical activity can help you live longer— that regular exercise can add up to five years to your life!
Wouldn’t you like to:
• Decrease your risk of disease?
• Feel better physically and mentally?
• Look and feel better?
• Help avoid injuries?
• Keep doing activities you enjoy throughout your life?
Lack of physical activities is said to be associated with increased risks of:
• Anxiety, stress, and feelings of depression
• Developing many preventable conditions, such as high blood pressure, coronary heart diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, colon cancer, and obesity
• Dying prematurely
Physical activity (exercising) reduces risk for the following eight conditions:
• Heart disease
• High blood pressure
• Type 2 diabetes
• Breast and colon cancer
By engaging in regular physical activities, you lose nothing (but of course you’ll burn away those bad fat) and gain everything; for a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Get more news like this
Subscribe to All Health News email updates and get only the best health news in your inbox.